Online Learning Management System
Mentee-mentor program now digital
Faculty/Staff Working remotely
How to reduce risk of Coronavirus infection (2019-nCoV)
1. Cover your nose and mouth with disposable tissue or handkerchief while coughing or sneezing.
2. Frequently wash your hands with soap and water.
3. Avoid crowded places.
4. Person suffering from influenza like illness must be confined at home.
5. Stay more than one arm’s length distance from persons’ sick with flu.
6. Take adequate sleep and rest.
7. Drink plenty of water/liquids and eat nutritious food
8. Person suspected with influenza like illness must consult doctor.
1. Touching eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands.
2. Hugging, Kissing and shaking hands while greeting.
3. Spitting in public places.
4. Taking medicines without consulting doctor.
5. Excessive physical exercise.
6. Disposal of used napkin or tissue paper in open areas.
7. Touching surfaces usually used by public (Railing, door, gates, etc.)
8. Smoking in public places.
9. Unnecessary testing