IILM Scholarship Scheme – MBA/PGDM
CATEGORY 1 : 10% Scholarship
All girl students who are selected for admission to IILM PGDM/MBA are eligible for a 10% scholarship.
CATEGORY 2: 20% Scholarship:
- All students who are selected for admission to IILM MBA/PGDM, and have secured 60% or more marks in B.Tech or B.E.
- Scholarship to acknowledge outstanding achievement of students in areas of Sports, Culture or Bravery.
- To encourage students from the states of J&K and the North-East, we offer scholarship of 20%.
- 20% Scholarship for children of Defence Personnel (100% tuition fee waiver for Wards of Martyrs).
CATEGORY 3: 40% Scholarship: Students fulfilling all three criteria (a), (b) and (c) mentioned below-
|Marks/Score for Eligibility|
|Class XII||80% and above|
|Bachelor’s Degree||B.Tech or B.E. : 70% and above
B.Sc., BCA, B.Com, B.A. : 65% and above
|MAT||Minimum score of 700|
CATEGORY 4: Scholarship for CAT Students:
|Cat percentile 80 and above||40%|
|Cat percentile more than 70 but less than 80||20%|
- No two scholarships can be combined.
- Amount of scholarship in various categories detailed above, is offered as percentage of tuition fee.
- There are limited seats for each scholarship category.
- Awarding of Scholarship is subject to Scholarship Committee’s Decision.