Final Placement Process
- Placement brochure detailing the programme structure and other programme attributes, along with student profiles is shared with companies to help these prospective employers develop a proper understanding of the institute, its programmes and the students;
- These organizations are subsequently contacted to find out their campus recruitment plan for the year;
- Alternatively, the company can send a notification, via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pre-Placement talks are held at the Institute during which the companies make presentations about their operations and job profile etc.;
- Students from the graduating batch, who have a best-fit, both attitudinally as well as skill-wise with the needs of the organization, and are interested in applying to them, are identified and their detailed resumes are forwarded to the companies for further processing;
- The final interviews are held at IILM GSM campus or company location as the case may be;
- Once the student receives an offer, she/he is not eligible to participate further in selection process through the institution.
Summer Placement Process:
- The selection process for Summer Placement will commence from February 2020. The Summer Internship project would start from April 2020 for duration of 10-12 weeks.
- There is no system of ranking/ slotting the companies and they would be selecting the students on first-cum-first basis.
- Companies can invite applications for summer placements by inviting student resumes.
- Every student is allowed to apply for as many companies as s/he wishes to. However, s/he will be out of placement process once an offer is received by him/her. No second offer is permissible.