Today’s world is knowledge based and that knowledge is gathered and applied by analyzing, or deep-diving, into the data accumulated through various sources. There is hardly any aspect of business that is not affected by data. Organizations need professionals who not only understand data but also know how to analyze that. This course provides a deep dive into theses data analytics techniques for all business professionals including those with no prior coding or technical experience. The program will enable the students to use analytical tools andtechniques to identify patterns, gain insights, develop business strategies and makebetter decisions.During the course, you will apply the techniques learnt to real world business problems and will make strategic business decisions, this will helps you understand how to make business decisions based on data.
• Integrated view of management
• Industry relevant curriculum
• Continuous interaction with industry
• Hands on sessions on Python and Tableau
The Program has six trimesters, spread over two years, with a summer internship project and Data Immersion scheduled at the end of Year I. In the first two trimesters participants complete fourteen core courses, followed by three core and two elective courses in trimester III. In Year II of the program participants complete seven elective courses and a data analytics project, apart from completing three core courses. The Career Development Program and Personal Leadership Program, aimed at preparing students for a career in the corporate runs from trimester I through to trimester V.
Tools and More
• Collecting and analyzing large data
• Multivariate Data Analysis
• Principles of Artificial Intelligence: Learning Algorithms
• Advance Machine Learning
• Natural Language Processing
• Artificial Intelligence and Deep Learning
• Web & Social Media Analytics
• Finance & Risk Analytics
• Healthcare and Medical analytics
• Logistics and Supply Chain Analytics
• Retail and Marketing Analytics
• Workforce Analytics
• Service Analytics
• Technology and Innovation Strategy
• Data Visualization using Tableau.
Students are also free to choose electives from the general management discipline depending on the competencies sought.