The overall pattern of courses is designed after the best in the business, providing credit for lectures, tutorials as well as a high level of emphasis on practical training. The faculty is assisted by a number of prominent experts from the academia and industry in the formulation of curriculum, policies and procedures. The courses offered are modular since this would allow having some common courses for students from diverse streams, encourage interdisciplinary learning and lead to a well-rounded training.
Students with different backgrounds, qualifications and learning styles are encouraged to use their experiences and perspectives as key learning tools. In both individual and team-based work, students constantly challenge themselves and are inspired to give their best in an academically rigorous yet open-minded environment.
Life Skills’ modules
Research at IILM Graduate School of Management revealed that there are certain skills critical for the success of future managers. Consequently, methodologies were developed for infusing these skills in the students. In pursuit of the above, IILM Graduate School of Management organizes specific skill building and skill enhancement workshops at regular intervals during the course. These modules, taken together, are called ‘Life Skills’ building programmes. The life skills are made to be the part of course structure and broadly cover:
- Managing and Empowering Self
- IT Skills
- English Support
- Enhancing Self-Image
- Indian Society and Culture
- Conversation Support
- Selling Skills
- Preparatory Workshop for Summer Internship
The campus has a fully equipped library with the latest computerized multimedia library facilities:
- Latest and up-to-date reading, research and reference material in print, electronic and audio-visual formats.
- Large, spacious reading and research rooms provide an environment for study and research work.
- As per IILM Graduate School of Management tradition, the library has a wide array of books on social issues,autobiographies, encyclopedia and historical readings, in addition to the management field.
The campus has state-of-the-art computer centers for browsing the internet and for IT- related classes. It is a Wi-Fi enabled educational campus, enabling the students’ access to high speed internet round-the-clock. IILM Graduate School of Management also has a sophisticated web-based intranet system that offers continuous interaction between the faculty and students, online testing and submissions, discussion boards and courseware exchanges.
- International standard lecture theatres are fully air-conditioned and are equipped with modern audio-visual systems.
- Aesthetically designed semi-circular classrooms are spacious, airy, well lit and echo- proof to facilitate the teaching-learning process. Special emphasis has been laid on acoustics.
- Classrooms are designed for conventional lectures and group discussions.
- Stepped Lecture theatres with the capacity to seat 70 students. Tutorial room used for discussions have seating capacity of 30 students.
A modern state-of-the-art auditorium designed to seat around 250 people & the New Seminar Hall has the capacity to seat around 50 people. Equipped with the latest audio-visual equipments in a centrally air-conditioned environment, the venue is used for hosting intra and inters college events like seminars, conferences, debates, and cultural activities. The facilities are apt for holding national and international level conferences as well.