IILM looks for Students with scholarly interest combined with a craving to extend in a thorough scholastic program and additionally close to home characteristics to contribute in numerous exercises of the establishment. The possibility to prevail as a pioneer in a focused and worldwide business condition is likewise fundamental to its affirmations criteria.
The Institute inducts 180 seats for its two-year full-time PGDM programme for students with MAT / CAT / XAT / GMAT / CMAT Scores.
To begin with IILM PGDM admission process, eligible students need to fill the online application form. Once they are shortlisted based on the eligibility criteria of 50% in Graduation, then they are invited for personal interactions with faculty members after which the offer is made to the qualifying candidates.
The application pack can be procured in the following ways:
1. Writing to IILM Graduate School of Management Admission Office for the required admission form. OR
2. Fill in the application form by clicking here.
In order to secure admission to first year of the two-year full time IILM PGDM, aspirants need to fulfill following eligibility criteria:
1. Degree (10+2+3 or 4) in any discipline from universities and institutions recognized by AICTE/ UGC/ AIU (Students appearing in their final year can also apply) with minimum 50% marks.
2. Candidates can apply based on their scores in CAT/ MAT/ XAT/ GMAT/ CMAT / ATMA scores.
3. Work experience, additional educational qualification will get extra weightage.
4. Those who have appeared for their final year graduation examinations in the current year may also apply for admission to Post Graduate program.
Industry oriented Curriculum
The curriculum at IILM Institute has been developed through constant academic input from various subject matter experts and input from the industry, to meet with the current and future requirements of the corporate world. It is also reinforced and strengthened by international study materials like Harvard Business School Press case studies and articles.
Location of IILM institute on Knowledge Park II, Greater Noida, which is at the heart of Institutional hub of NCR, provides an added advantage for industry interface and business connection. Students would be able to tap a variety of opportunities from industry and attain enrichment through hands on industry exposure.
Mentoring at IILM institute is an integral part of the PGDM programme. IILM institute believes that mentoring has an important influence in personal and professional development of an individual. Through individualized development inputs, received from faculty mentors, students would be able to realize their aspirations, professional or entrepreneurial.
A fully residential campus for girls and one km away hostel for boys ensures the safety and security measures for our students. The campus atmosphere offers a range of opportunities, to engage in different activities, ground breaking research work and forms a platform for knowledge sharing.
IILM Graduate School of Management is one of the few Management Institutes offering scholarship upto 75%, to deserving and meritorious students.