IILM Placement Cell continues to work seamlessly across the year to connect with the companies (Indian Business Houses, Multinational Organizations and International Groups) towards the final placements for PGDM Graduating Batch. The CDC Team at Greater Noida Campus connected with 200+ Companies for the Final Placements of PGDM 2018-20 Batch. The success of these efforts can be gauged from the outcomes wherein 150+ Companies agreed to engage with the final year students of the graduating Batch with the following highlights:
- 223 Offers of Final Placements were received for the graduating batch till 31st March 2020
- 53 Students also received Multiple Offers (2 or more than 2 offers of final placement)
- 8 International Offers were received with the maximum Package at INR 19 LPA
- Average CTC for the Top 100 Offers stood at an impressive INR 7.43 LPA
- Companies where the students bagged maximum number of Domestic offers include IDFC First Bank, PhonePe, Axis Bank, ICICI Bank, Bandhan Bank, Square Yards Ltd, Regalo Kitchen, Gong Cheng Communications Ltd (Formerly OPPO Delhi), HFFC Ltd, Future Generali, Deloitte & EasyDiner Ltd.
Few of the companies visited till date
*This is not an exhaustive list of IILM GSM’s recruiting partners.
**The logos seen here are representative. Logos are the property of their respective owners.