Management Perspective is a biannual peer reviewed journal of the IILM-Graduate School of Management, Greater Noida, India. This journal was started in 2009 with the objective of dissemination of knowledge, exploration and exchange of new ideas concerning all functional areas of Business Management. Management Perspective is published biannually in periods April-September and October – March.
Management Perspective aims to provide an opportunity for students, management thinkers from academia and the corporate world as a contributor who can provide useful insights on emerging and contemporary issues. This journal serves as wisdom of knowledge and useful study material for readers like student, researchers and corporate practitioners from India and abroad.
Dr. Sunita Shukla
Prof. Rajkishan Nair
Dr. Sandhya Rai
Prof. Shikha Mittal Shrivastav
Guidelines for Contributors
Management Perspective invites original research papers, articles, case studies and book reviews in all functional areas of business management like Marketing, Finance, International Business, Economics, Operations, Social Sciences, Environment and General Management. The Contributor/s should send a soft copy of the manuscript in MS Word to the office of Management Perspective at email@example.com. For manuscript submission contributors are requested to adhere to the following guidelines.
• The manuscript submitted must be original and not under consideration elsewhere and has not published elsewhere in the present or a substantially similar form.
• The Title page of the manuscript should contain only the title of the article, author/s’ names, designations, official addresses, phone/ fax numbers and email addresses. The identity of the author(s) should not be revealed in the paper except on the cover page. The name of the corresponding author must be clearly mentioned on the cover page.
• An abstract should not be more than 250 words that have clearly mentioned the purpose, design/methodology/approach, findings, research limitations, practical implications and value addition and 4-6 keywords.
• A paper should be in the range of 4000-7000 words, including charts, tables and other Annexure. The text should be justified both sides and typed in Times New Roman, font size 12. The manuscript must have 1.5 line spacing.
• Figures and tables used in the paper should be in black-and-white. They must be numbered with a brief title.
• Any reference in the text should be indicated by giving the name of author(s) and the year of publication in parentheses.
• All references should be alphabetically listed at the end of the paper in the standard APA (American Psychological Association) 6 format.
• Manuscripts that fail to conform to the guidelines will not be considered for publication. The ultimate decision to accept or reject a paper rests with the editorial board. The final draft of an accepted paper may be subjected to editorial amendments to suit the journal requirements.
All queries regarding papers and the journal may be directed to the Editor.