Education must train for self-development, fearlessness of mind, integrity of purpose and strength of conscience. In order that knowledge is liberating and life-giving, the mission of the IILM Graduate School of Management (IILM GSM) is the pursuit of education, scholarship and research at the highest levels of excellence.
The Post Graduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) programme was launched in the year 1993 to cater to the demands of management professionals and prepare its graduating students for a challenging career through an intensive and rigorous curriculum. The programme endeavours for holistic development of its students, thereby making them intellectually, socially, physically, and spiritually balanced human beings. We believe in an education system that looks beyond employment and concentrates on individual development by imparting “Life Skills” and enhancing life time opportunities
Duration of the Programme – PGDM is a Two Year full time ProgrammeProgramme Level Goals
1. An understanding of organizations, their external context and their management.
2. An awareness of current issues in business and management which is informed by research and practice in the field.
3. An understanding of appropriate techniques sufficient to allow investigation into relevant business and management issues.
4. The ability to acquire and analyse data and information.
5. The ability to apply relevant knowledge to practical situations.
6. The ability to work and lead effectively in a team based environment.
7. An improvement in both oral and written communication skills.
8. Be cognizant of the impact of their individual & corporate actions on society and recognize ethical business practices.
9. Be sensitive to the social, economic and environmental responsibilities of business.