Name: Prof. Ferojuddin M A Khan
Designation:Professor (Accounts and Finance), Area Chair
Introduction: Prof. Khan has more than 18 years of work experience in Teaching and Corporates. His area of interest includes Financial Accounts, Management Accounts, Direct Taxation, and Corporate Laws. He is an industry person having experience of more than 11years, particularly in the core sectors of economy i.e., Power (NTPC), Heavy Engineering (Bharat Yantra Nigam) and Financing (Kuber group of companies), besides having 7 years of teaching, which includes more than five years in IILM Graduate School of Management, Greater Noida presently.
- A Fellow member of ICWAI, (FICWAI)
- A Licentiate Company Secretary (LIN. ICSI)
- M. Com
- More than 11 years of Corporate experience in NTPC, BYNL, KUBER
- More than 7 years of Teaching Experience
Some Selected Work:
- Conducted MDP on “Smart Tax Planning” for working executives of IRCON and GAIL in the Campus.
- Conducted MDP for Manager to DGM of NTPC and other Power sector Employees on “Cost Reduction Strategies in Power Sector” as a resource person for BIMTECH.
- Wrote a chapter on “Financial Management Information System” as supplementary material for a Book on “Financial Management”. The chapter was necessary as a part of requirement of SRM University, in supplement to the Book. Both the book and chapter are published by Oxford University Press.
- Participated in ISB Case Writing Competition 2010 and got certificate of merit. The case study on “Salary Tax Planning” has been also duly recognized by IILM Knowledge Center and further integrated with the subject of Taxation.
- One article on “Individual Values VS. Organizational Practice” has been published in the International Journal.
- Got “Best of Five” award in the article writing competition conducted by ICWAI (NIRC) New Delhi.
- While in the Industry, he has also worked in various projects like “System Audit”, “ISO 9000-2000 (A certified ISO auditor)”, “Business Process Re-engineering”, “Consultancy Projects” etc.
- He has conducted various seminars like Finance Conference while in the Corporate and also participated in a number of MDP/Training Programs such as ISO-9000, TQM, Kaigen, Creativity etc.
- A number of other papers and cases are at various stages of publication.
- Presently Area Head of Accounting and Finance.
- Also Programme Head of PGDM (Financial Services).