Accounting and Finance
Name: Dr. Anubha Gupta
Designation:Associate Professor (Finance)
Dr. Anubha has a rich experience of 9 years in Academics & Research. Her areas of interests include Financial Services, Financial Planning & Wealth Management, Investment Banking, Corporate Finance, Rural Banking & Microfinance. She was the founder member & has acted as the Chairperson of PGDM programme during her association with IMRT Business School Lucknow. During all her stints she has been actively involved in conducting seminars, conferences, workshops & MDPs. Dr. Gupta has also been associated with Institutions like IIPM, ICFAI & Teri University New Delhi in Guest capacities.
Qualification and Experience
- Ph.D in the year 2005 from Lucknow University,U.P
- M.B.A in Finance from SCDL, Pune in 2006
- M.Com from Lucknow University,U.P in 2001
- Diploma in Multimedia from Arena Multimedia.
Some selected work
- FDP conducted at IGSM - APAAR (A Program for aspiring academic researcher)
- Two day FDP Attended at IIT DELHI - DREAM in Nov. 2010. It was an
FDP on Research Methodology.
- Edited one chapter in a book on Economic reforms in India, Issues & Challenges. Name of chapter - “ Nationalisation to Privatisation Via Liberalisation” in 2007.
- Case study on “LBO model of Acqusition – Case of Bharti Airtel & Zain”, accepted for conference to be conducted by SVIMS, Mumabi in August 2011.
- National Conference on “Inclusive Growth & Microfinance Access” conducted by FMS-BHU on 29th & 30th January 2011.Presented a Case study on “Financing Pattern of Indian MFIs- A case study of SKS microfinance Ltd.
- Research Paper - “ Identifying & meeting Challenges of Financial Inclusion in Rural India – A study of eastern U.P.” published in , Biannual Journal of Dept of Mngt studies & research BIT Mesra Ranchi. Vol-IX, Issue April – september 2010
- Research Paper Published in Journal of IPEM, in the issue Jan. – July 2009 “How MSIL manages its working capital.”
- National Seminar on “Micro solutions for Macro issues” Organized by ITS Mohan Nagar Ghaziabad in 2007
Presented paper – “Self help group (SHG) model of Micro Financing”