• IILM Graduate School of Management’s Executive PGDM (EPGDM) is a 15 month AICTE approved program designed for working executives, and entrepreneurs.
• The programme will also include four weeks of International Immersion Programme (IIP) at a business school of repute.
• Classes would be scheduled with flexible timings for working executives who find it difficult to take long leaves at a stretch.
EPGDM program is an 850 hour management program with 750 contact hours of case-based learning, class discussions, assignments, field projects, seminar/ workshops, management games, role-plays, industry interactions followed by 100 hours of research project. The IILM program has clearly defined learning goals which are measured at periodic intervals:
• Leadership Skills
• Critical and Integrative Thinking
• Global Awareness
• Ethical Responsibility
EPGDM at IILM follows a six – phase academic course spreading across twelve months structure followed by three months project work. These phases are:
• Online Prep Courses (Harvard Business School)
• Core Courses
• International Immersion Programme (IIP)
• Advanced Courses
• Project Work
• IILM is offering a scholarship for all individual participants, hence represents outstanding value for money when compared to full-time programs of other institutes such as IIM, ISB, IMT, etc. The gap is further widened while considering the fact that competitor programs run by these premier schools are residential in nature which means that a participant is required to either give up employment or take 12 months long leave (which is often unpaid).
If an organization sponsors 2 or more of its employees for this program, there are discounts to be availed.
Admission & Eligibility
To be eligible to apply for the program, the following criteria need to be fulfilled:
- Any recognized Bachelors degree of minimum three years duration.
- A minimum of relevant 5 years managerial/supervisory experience.
- Obtained at least 50% marks (45% in case of candidates belonging to reserved categories) in the qualifying Examination.
|2||Managing Organizational Change||20||2|
|3||Global Managerial Economics||30||3|
|4||Accounting for Business Decision-Making||20||2|
|5||Quantitative Techniques in Management||20||2|
|7||Business Research methods||20||2|
|8||Marketing Management -1 & 2||40||4|
|9||Cost & Management Accounting||20||2|
|11||Data Interpretation in Uncertainty||30||3|
|12||Supply Chain Management||30||3|
|13||International Human Resource
|14||Leading Teams and Organization||30||3|
|15||Sustainable Growth and Development||20||2|
|16||Communication for effectiveness||30||3|
|17||Ethical Corporate Governance||20||2|
|19||Commercial Laws & Taxation||20||2|
|Electives/ Advanced courses||180||18|
For Details Please Contact:
Prof .Rajkishan Nair
Director, Executive PGDM
Phone: 0120 6670676
Mobile: 098180 90843